Here is Your Download
Understanding Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Remove Your Fibroids without Surgery!
Request a UFE Consultation
If you have been diagnosed with fibroids, then you may be a candidate for the UFE procedure.
If you are between the ages of 30 and 50, going through menopause, and experiencing any of the following symptoms, there is a good possibility that you may have uterine fibroids:
- Painful periods and heavy menstrual bleeding
- Painful pelvic pressure
- Enlarged abdomen area, or
- Pain during intercourse
To accurately diagnose your symptoms or to find out if you are a candidate for the UFE procedure, we recommend that you speak with your Ob-Gyn or request a consultation with one of our trusted physicians in your area.
Request a UFE consultation with a trusted physician now to:
- Take the first step in your health journey towards treatment
- Connect with a UFE specialist that will be with you every step of the way
- Be able to get the answers to all your questions
Once we receive your request, you will be contacted as soon as possible by the next business day to accommodate your request.